Do You Miss Me - Instrumental Do You Miss Me - Instrumental

Kind of nice.

It's kind of nice yeah, but it's basically the song "I'm a big big girl in a big big world".
If you had announced it as a remake of that song I would have given you a higher score, but not a full pot, since it's not really my style.

But then, I'm not perfect, as far as I know, there's another song just like that one that sounds like this, though older. But this is as far as I know :)

But keep up the good work :)

jakk-locke responds:

is that so? ill have to give that song a listen :P

cheers for the heads up! ill have to change it/ remove it if its to similar :p haha

Back in Time [Album Version] Back in Time [Album Version]

A nice beginning to the year.

I must say, at first I had some kind of problem adjusting to the way the chords went (probably due to the fact that I'm extremely tired :P). But after about 1 minute, my hearing had adjusted and began to love it instantly :)
I'm quite impressed.
Keep it up, but don't try too hard (or else you wouldn't finish anything :P).

Peace out from your swedish neighbour :)

SkyMarshall responds:

Hehe I know what you mean! After, say 6 hours, of constant sequencing and decibels pumping out of the monitors... its IMPOSSIBLE to hear if the song sucks, owns or if its just plain wrong. You get "deaf" after a while. So if the song just seems wrong, I leave it and come back a day later. Then I know what the fuck is going on again. But yeah, the chords in this one is different - but in sync :)

And Im glad you liked it - especially coming from a swede.
Very nice - and I appreciate it man =)

S o n g o f T i m e S o n g o f T i m e

interesting...

It's too quiet. Turn up the volume a notch and make the voices more clear, then I'll probably hear the lyrics too.
Wow, that may have sounded more negative than I thought, but it's my honest opinion. I really love this kind of music, but as previously stated, it's just too quiet and uncomprehensible.

Good luck in future projects :)

DarkLink2000 responds:

No don't even worry about it. I appriciate any comments ^_^. I'll probably either revamp this

\\VeloCity// \\VeloCity//

Cool.

This was cool. I'm thinking of making a game actually (though not in flash as I suck at art) and this song would be perfect for one of the stages. Of course a racing game.
If I ever get so far as to implement music, I'll be in touch about this one. Just don't expect it since I've got a few hundred other projects too :P

Keep up the good work! And if you want, it would be cool if you would check out my songs too and maybe review one. It's up to you.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Alright! I'll check your stuff later, thanks for the review pal!

When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

Good feeling.

Well, that didn't suck ;)
I liked it. I really did. This is my first review for a while because I've been busy, and this was a perfect song to begin with. I like it. I like it a lot.
I'm actually doing something like this right now, but I don't know if I will finish it and upload it after listening to this. Because this song is more awesome than my song could ever be.

Keep up the frikkin' good work man!

Jumpin Space_[Mastered] Jumpin Space_[Mastered]

I dig it.

Nice song, a bit "messy" with all the sounds, but that's what I like about it :)

Keep it up :)

Ethalyn responds:

glad you like it :D

Turrican [Freedom] Turrican [Freedom]

Loved it.

I love this one, as I'm sure you already know (seeing what I did to it later on :P).
It's just right. Love the lyrics too. They are so right.
Good work.

Oh, and by the way, you should upload this to http://remix.kwed.com - it's a site where sid-remixers are gathered. This would be extremely popular, I just know it :)

SkyMarshall responds:

Yeah thanks man =) Glad you liked it. It still brings back memories when I listen to it, so something must have been done right, if nothing else. So THAAANKS :D

But yes, waaaay ahead of you man :)
http://www.remix64.com/member_skymars hall_art.html

The Paladin The Paladin

Seriously fun :)

As you stated, this were quite cheap, but so fun it was worth it.
I really enjoy fun songs, and even though I'm not a WoW-fan, I know enough of the game to know what you're singing about :)
And it was really cool too hear a melody I'm extremely familiar to.
One thing I think would be really cool with this song, was if you would make it a Trance/Techno/Dance-ish song of it with the same lyrics. That would seriously be awesome.
Anyways, 4/5 and 8, just because it was quite cheap :P
Otherwise I loved it ^^

And good luck with the girlfriend :)
I just got dumped, so it's nice to see that someone else can be happy still.

Be well, friend :)

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks for the 8 man =) Glad you like it. But no, I wont do a damn remix in the unz-unz genre man. That just screams GOT CHEEZE LAD???? Or maybe it would be fun. Hell, I'll look into it :)

Sorry you got dumped man - that just sucks ass. Happened to me two times actually, and its equally fun everytime. But now - I'll try and make it last until god comes back and rapes us all with this girl. And it WILL work c",)

PerfDark- Carrington Institute PerfDark- Carrington Institute

Cool.

I played this game yesterday, just because it's awesome, and this is probably my favourite song in the entire game.
You did well, mate.
5/5 and 9/10 :)

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks!

I put a bit of effort into it, and here is the result.

Keep in touch!

B|3 Persuasion B|3 Persuasion

Not bad, but...

Well I like the sound, but as someone else stated below me, it lacks something, and that something is very hard to obtain.
It's like... well it's hard to explain, but it's kinda like cereal without milk... it works, but tastes a hole lot better with the milk, so to say.

Nevertheless, it's a catchy tune.
I'll give this a 3/5 and 7/10, just because I liked the melody :)